Request a demo to see all the benefits of the VALER cloud-based platform today.
Last updated: 10/12/2022
Information We Collect
When you open an account , we may ask you to provide us with certain ‘Personal Information’ that can be used to contact or identify you, verify your identity, address or other information or to manage risk and compliance throughout our relationship. We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders and improving our services. ‘Personal Information’ means data that identifies you and is associated with a specific person. ‘Personal Information’ does not include information that is anonymous, aggregated, or is no longer identifiable to a specific person.
● Account Information – text-enabled cellular/wireless telephone number, machine or mobile device ID, Facebook ID, Facebook Messenger ID, and other similar information.
● Personal Identification Information (“Personal Information”) – your name, date of birth, email address, phone number, street address, billing address and other information.
● We also may obtain information about you: (a) from your mobile device such as your device type, machine or mobile device identification number, geo-location, time zone, language setting, browser type, and IP address, and (b) from third parties for purposes of transaction processing, identity verification, fraud detection or prevention and other similar purposes. For fraud prevention purposes, we also may link your machine ID with the machines of others who use your same payment cards.
● Financial Information – financial data, financial account data, financial product information, account credentials, bank account and routing numbers and credit cards linked to your user account. We may analyze this information, use this information in or for a comparative context, or combine it with other information from third parties. Billing, Pricing, and Plan Information – data about the price and service plans for your bills, subscriptions, recurring payments, or other payments, along with other information associated with those accounts, including but not limited to account numbers, account credentials, billing addresses, or additional information about your relationship with third-party vendors. Social Media Information – data provided by Facebook and Facebook Messenger if you choose to connect these accounts. E-Commerce Purchase Information – data about historical purchases, including date, item, price, shipping information, billing information, and other related information.
When you are using the Services, we collect information about your account transactions and trust relationships and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention and other similar purposes.
When you visit the website, we also collect your IP address, and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website. We also may collect certain geo-location information. If you do not agree to our collection of this information, you may not be able to use our Service.
We are committed to providing a safe, secure and all around great service. Therefore, we may also obtain information about you from third parties such as identity verification, fraud prevention and similar services.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from any individuals under the age of 18.
Use of Information Collected by Us
Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, fun and customized experience. We may use your Personal Information to: provide the services and customer support you request; attempt to save you money; negotiate your bills; monitor your telecoms accounts; process transactions and send notices about your transactions or your network activity; resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems; prevent potentially fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities, customize, personalize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website; send you updates about new products and services that we are offering to customers; compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties; perform other services as authorized by you; and perform other duties as required by law.
We may use your financial information to facilitate social comparisons of spending patterns and other personal financial matters. We may use your “social graph” information provided by Facebook or other third-party data sources to facilitate these social comparisons. We will attempt to maintain anonymity for users in any social comparisons by displaying only aggregated data across multiple users. However, we cannot guarantee that these aggregate data sets will ensure anonymity.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties for promotional or marketing purposes. However, we may share your Personal Information with:
● Third party service providers who assist us in providing services to you or who provide fraud detection or similar services.
● Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations (for example, fraud prevention, payment processing, or technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
● Businesses or third party websites with whom we are affiliated may sell items or provide services to you through our Services (either alone or jointly with us) and we will share your information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service.
● We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
● Other third parties with your consent or at your direction to do so, including (a) billers whose subscriptions you request us to cancel; (b) banks, credit card issuers, and other financial and non-financial institutions whose fees you request us to contest; and (c) utilities and telecom providers whose rates you request us to negotiate or appeal.
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control.
Protection & Storage
We store and process your Personal Information and electronic copies of all correspondence using third party servers located in secure data centers in the United States. This information is protected by physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We also use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical
access controls to our office and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that personal information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of our administrative, managerial and technical safeguards. Therefore, we urge you to take adequate precautions to protect your personal data as well, including never sharing your user password with anyone.
If we learn of a systems security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Service, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically. We may post a notice on the website if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us. Depending on where you live, you may have a
legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice of a security breach) you should notify us via email at: email@example.com.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We, and third parties with whom we partner, may also deliver a file known as a web beacon, pixel or pixel tag (“Web Beacons”) to you through our Services from an ad network. Web Beacons are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on the Service interface or in emails relating to the Service to collect certain information and monitor user activity on the Service interface, such as to count visits,
understand usage effectiveness and to determine if an email has been opened and acted upon. Web Beacons allow ad networks and service providers that we use to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us, for advertisers and our other partners. Web Beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and Web Beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request via email to info@Voluware.com.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Restrictions and Monitoring of Our Partners
Your use of the these Services may be subject to separate agreements you may enter into with other third party service providers that we may use to facilitate in the delivery of the Services. These third parties include, but are not limited to: Twitter, LInkedIn, or Facebook.2